The Court House & Old Croft Court

Havant, Hampshire PO9

The acquisition of an historic and modern development incorporating The Court House dating back to the 16th Century, that became a magistrates court in the 1800’s and more recently converted in to 4 apartments each requiring complete modernisation. The modern element, Old Croft Court, comprises a block of 10 apartments with associated parking, each let on assured shorthold tenancies.